|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:December 2018
• Are You Replacing Your Toothbrush Often Enough?
• Are There Dental Health Benefits to Eating Cheese?
• Do You Have Questions? We Have Answers!
Past Newsletters:November 2018
• Postpartum Dental Appointments Are Very Important
• The Effects of Not Flossing Enough Grow Over Time
• Can You Brush Too Often?
• Dental Concerns When On the Paleo Diet
• What Can Be Done to Decrease Tooth Sensitivity?
• Considerations When Caring for Teeth of Older Adults