|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:April 2018
• Refresh Your Routine with New Toothpaste Flavors
• How Often Should You Floss?
• Eating Greens Helps Keep Your Teeth Clean
Past Newsletters:March 2018
• Ways of Protecting Your Teeth When at Work Where You Cannot Brush
• Can a Cracked Tooth Leave Your Oral Health in Danger?
• Does Alcohol Help Rid Your Mouth of Gum Disease?
• What to Do About Broken Dental Veneers
• Should You Worry if You Have a Toothache and a Fever?
• Signs Your Tooth Could Be Dying