|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:December 2017
• What to Do About Broken Dental Veneers
• Should You Worry if You Have a Toothache and a Fever?
• Signs Your Tooth Could Be Dying
Past Newsletters:November 2017
• Don't Forget to Use Your Dental Benefits Before the End of the Year!
• Five-Minute Whitening Options to Brighten Your Teeth at Home
• How to Protect Oral Tissues When a Tooth Gets Chipped
• Straws Can Help Improve Pain in Your Mouth
• Do Not Ignore Sugar Sensitivity
• Helping to Protect Dental Crowns for Longevity