|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:August 2019
• The Color of the Produce You Eat Matters
• How to React if You Chip a Tooth
• Can Your Teeth Get Damaged from Too Much Water?
Past Newsletters:July 2019
• Things You Can Do to Get More Out of Each Visit to Our Office
• Signs You Need Extra Fluoride
• Performing Research Can Alleviate Dental Fears
• About Sensitive Teeth
• Finding the Perfect Toothbrush
• Ways of Calming Down Before Your Next Appointment