|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:March 2020
• How Teeth Change As We Age
• Things That Are Eating Away at the Enamel of Your Teeth
• Do You Have Weak Tooth Enamel?
Past Newsletters:February 2020
• Minor Dental Cracks Are Often More Dangerous Than They Appear
• Can Sipping Water After Coffee Reduce Dental Staining?
• What Do We Look for During an Exam?
• Benefits of Switching Your Toothpaste Now and Again
• Do You Have to Brush a Crown Differently?
• How Soft Food Diets Can Harm Your Jaw