|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:November 2020
• Will Braces Change the Shape of Your Face?
• 3 Ways to Improve Your Smile!
• What to Expect After Gum Disease Treatment
Past Newsletters:October 2020
• Why is Flossing Necessary?
• Halloween - A Myth That Sugarcoats the Teeth
• About Sensitive Teeth
• Is It Possible to Brush Your Teeth Too Much?
• Three Quick Tips to Make Tooth Pain Easier to Manage
• A Brief History of Toothbrushes and Toothpastes