Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:June 2022
• 3 Easy Steps to Make Flossing a Habit
• After Drinking Lemonade or Red Wine, Can I Brush Immediately?
• Plaque and Tartar: What Distinguishes Them?
Past Newsletters:May 2022
• I'm Pregnant, How Do I Keep My Teeth Healthy?
• When is it Necessary for a Dentist to Perform a Tooth Extraction?
• Does Teeth Whitening Pose Any Risks?
• Receding Gums Won't Grow Back: Ways to Keep the Gums Firmly in Place
• Should I Try Charcoal Whitening?
• What Do Dental Cleanings Involve?