|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:September 2020
• Is It Possible to Brush Your Teeth Too Much?
• Three Quick Tips to Make Tooth Pain Easier to Manage
• A Brief History of Toothbrushes and Toothpastes
Past Newsletters:August 2020
• How to Get Past Excuses and Floss More
• What Saliva Does When You Eat or Drink Something Acidic
• Benefits of Turning to a Powered Toothbrush
• Dangers Associated with Continuing to Chew on a Cracked Tooth
• Your Cholesterol Also Impacts Your Oral Health
• Google Cannot Diagnose a Dental Condition - Only We Can