|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:June 2020
• Foods to Eat Regularly for Healthier Teeth
• Importance of Daily Flossing
• Bottled Water May Result in More Cavities
Past Newsletters:May 2020
• Our Office is Re-Opening!
• Are Gum Stimulators an Important Part of Your Oral Hygiene Routine?
• Correcting Your Oral Health Can Improve Headaches and Migraines
• How Teeth Change As We Age
• Things That Are Eating Away at the Enamel of Your Teeth
• Do You Have Weak Tooth Enamel?