|Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:March 2021
• Dry Mouth Can Lead to Long-Term Oral Health Problems
• Tips for Caring for New Dental Bonding
• Raw Produce Keep Mouths Healthy
Past Newsletters:February 2021
• Reasons You Need to Worry If You Do Not Make Enough Saliva
• Veneers Need to Be Used with Care
• Produce Can Fill Your Mouth with Nutrients and Vitamins
• How We Prepare Teeth Before Applying Veneers
• Do You Brush Dental Bonding Differently?
• Effects of Neglecting Regular Dental Care