Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:December 2023
• Routine Checkups for a Healthy Smile
• If You Suspect a Problem, Visit Our Dental Professionals
• What Is the Downside of Neglecting Regular Dental Checkups?
Past Newsletters:November 2023
• Reasons Why You Are Suddenly Developing Cavities
• What are the Common Symptoms of Cavities?
• Can Older Restorations Put You At Risk of Having Cavities?
• The Four Golden Rules of Dental Health
• Can Diet Soda Harm Your Dental Health?
• Sugary Food and Drinks: The Rule of Moderation in Dental Health