Middle Creek Dental believe in continuing education. Dentistry is a changing field with new technologies and research that allow dentists to treat their patients with increasingly comfortable methods. Middle Creek Dental also strives to educate our community on the latest dental news, and on public health related matters. We have made available to you several editions of our past eNewsletters, and we invite you to sign up and stay informed!
Most Recent eNewsletter:January 2022
• Dental Visits: Does the Six-Month Rule Still Apply?
• What Causes Tooth Decay?
• Important Tips for Making Flossing Easier
Past Newsletters:December 2021
• Common Foods To Eat For Better Oral Health
• Other Than Brushing, What Else Can You Do To Protect Your Teeth after Eating Acidic Foods?
• Brushing Too Often Is Good for Your Oral Health – True or False?
• How Long Should You Wait to Brush After You Consume Acidic Foods?
• Cigarettes & Your Teeth
• Myths Concerning Fluoride